Saturday, September 17, 2005

Haaaa.....~~~

yeahhh..at last my blog is settled....wuuhhh..after 2 weeks of lazyness 2 clean da mess,me finally got to clean it..wakakaka....kk,kk...i know ive not been blogging for ages dy,coz of lazyness n focusing on exam n stuff.....
well....d las 2 weeks hav been quite an okok week lah...many things happen dat i didnt xpect..
well..as my final exam is aproaching in 2 weeks time,im gettin myself prepared and focus on da subjects...
well,as 2nite!....there's a LUNARTIX nite in church where youngsterz lepak a.k.a hang out...wakaka...i heard there'll b BBQ,MTV,Daring Daring kinda thing goin on.n lots of food n progarammes.....wuuhh cant wait til 2nite!! wakakaka...as im goin 2 cut my hair in another 30minutes,im gonna tell u sum of da shows dat me normally c lah....these dayz ive been watching...Homegrown,The Simpsons,Futurama,Inspirion(Malay series),Pimp my ride,Achar,2guys n a gal,one on one,spongebobsquarepantz,jim,arrghh loads of comedy shows lahh...
*burpz*...haaa....jus had Milo...haha..kk kk....so dis is all lah..oh yeahhh...stay tuned 4 de news update on Lunartix
nite...haha...

P/s Sry 4 not updating my blog...hahaha...!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Satallite Map of the MBTA (the "T" in Boston) Subway System
I know Boston, and the subway system quite well, and I did my best to approximate the geographic ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Harry Pooter

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... adipex Pixcat ppc ite circuit breaker Chronic fatigue provigil syndrome Virtual lab data recovery serial company hosting maryland web blackberry way oldies mp3