Saturday, February 18, 2006

~aduuuhhhhhhh~

Muscle, oh muscle...giving me da worst pain ever...back pain tigh pain...wuuuhhh....
tiz evening had socccer training, was tiring as ever...almost died haha!! jkjk..
after soccer training went 4 running n long jump training plak...took da timing 4 100M...dang my timing suckx aint got energy!! arrrghhh....
hope Goku wont buang me from da olahraga team lah...hahhaahah!!!....
reli tiring, after everything went to mama's car n close eyes n sleep...hahaa
reach home kaput dy...fingers all cant move feeling to heavy..
dun wanna go tuition. but wutodo, terpaksa lah...scared my studies all kaput...haihzz
summore i aint got time 2 do skewl work...everyday after training saja terus zZZzZZzzz..haha!!!
kesiiihann..... =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»