Monday, May 15, 2006

KemaSukKan Form 6....

woohooo....okok its da form 6 intake....i mean da 1st day of lower six in our skewl....
ahackx!!!...okok so mainly our(SMI ppl) main objective is to detect any chun gurls this yr...
unfortunately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!....
this yr aint got any chun chicks!!!!! what laaa....
sheesh..but ive spotted like urmm 3 chun girls??...hahaha!!! lalala....
say hi 2 them like their own skewl..i mean makin them like their own skewl...oh wait, its their skewl!! haha...lalala...blurr!!...
soo yeah dats it...well, will kick butt 2moro....

btw....me exams results sux!!..
dangg!! ishh!!..
cant get top 3!!..
ishh!!...
i sux laa..

oh yeah..and im havin financial prob!! AGAIN!!..
this time is worst!!!!! dang!!..help me ppl!!
help me by buying me broken drumsticks!! hahaha!!!
weh dun play play ah..branded wan ahh!!...
summore my sweat all ova....
im a pro sumore..!! wakakak..lalala...bleckx!

No comments: