Saturday, September 23, 2006

FROM The InSiDe....=)

Feelings....hmmm...
currently feeling down...listened to Angels and Airwaves!!!...haha...sad band well i mean to me it's sad cause Blink 182 broke up...
Blink 182 has been my fav band since i started learning drums...Travis Barker has been my idol since i started playing drums..since then i love punkrock so much...well Blink 182 influenced me alot...well including their missbehave stupidity live on stage...
well, i think Tony(Blink 182's guitarist & singer) wants to get back to Blink 182..well, they've spent almost 8 yrs together with Travis (drummer) and Mark (bassist + vocals)...oh wells, dicision has been made...;)
currently i've found myself a new goal...is to make an album with my band..
or to be in the music industry...been listening to music everyday i mean of cause we listen to music everyday but i kinda feel dat music is my thing u know...haha..=)

well well, my studies...honestly,
i not ready....i mean mentally im not ready...as in confidence and my brain has been clogging for past days!! hahaha...=p
been dreaming alot bout what im gonna do after PMR...haha!...
man, i told ma self stop dreaming man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
another 8 more days till PMR!!!..argh wut am i doing?!!...
lying on the bed thinkin wut im gonna do when i got tons of $$, wutodo after PMR, and wut movie shall i watch...go out etc etc..haha!!..
wake up DEVA!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!......*smacks head*...
pray pray pray for peace..=)

No comments: