Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Y like dis wan?!!!...

haa got me exam results...well, my results sux..ive got 8th place dis time another 1/2 marks i'll be 5th!!!...ive beg da teacher 4 da blody half mark..she said she'll giv..see see y'day...nth!...argh man..oh mannnnn...really lah half marks mannnn...imagine u were me!!!....2nd thing is my hp keep on rosaking lah...babi eh...every week sure send 4 repair wan..babi lah.. oh yeahh another thing...i got an accident again on da road!!...hahaha....last month was my 1st accident..las week was my 2nd.....haaih wats hapenin mannnn....y like dat 1?....am i a jinx?....hmmmmmm....hehe... oh yeahhhh..b4 me 4get, Pistons lost in game 5....1 point differet..babi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now stupid Spurs leadin 3-2...well lately ive got sum kinda financial prob...oh man..sad lah wei...haaih.. well i think its God's plan 2 set me up n see how do i responds to da obstacles....