Saturday, October 15, 2005

Flashing back......Old Skewl Times.....

Well, these few days hav been quite a boring kinda dayzz..haha...coz after exam n stuff...
i was flashing back me sweet,stupid,nice, but yet memorable memoriezz...
I was flashing back da yr when i was in primary 6...in St Anne...
wahhh dat time was da greatest time eva lah....
i was da head prefects mann!!! yeahhhh...HEAD PREFECTZZ...muahahaha.....teacher choose me coz im "quite" a naughty boi lah...at dat time...:p
so, i've dis reponsibility of takin care of ca skewl n stuff...but i didnt do me responsibility dat well lah....due 2 a gal skewl jus nx 2 my primary skewl...muahahaha!!!....sumore me malas....hehe...
i still remember wehn my skewl got 1st in choral speakin among da skewls in Labuan..;p...muahaha... we went to Tanjung Malim,Perak...hahaha
wuuu dat time i tell u me bes fwen Glenn,Daryl,Shanon....etc etc...rule da team man...even we rule da skewl muahaha...
but we got 6th place lah...haha....but stll its a fun n exciting trip n we even meet sum gals i tell ya..wakakaka.. ;p
hahahaha in da class u think whose da naughtiest?...of coz not me lah... :p nolah..its me lah...me got many cases :p...
not da teruk wan lah.... normal normal kinda case....like bully ppl...hehe..:p
so,afte UPSR da time,me n gang play marble..i still remember where's our fav spot...haha...its near ca canteen where da secondary gals hav their lunch...wakakakaka....:p
overall..its a nice n great xperience...haha...oh man..miss me bes mates man...Daryl,Jessie,Pariviny,Jasper....(DJDJP) hahaha.....oh yeah...me always kacau 1 gal in me class...hahaha monitor assistant...hehe..still remember her name..Shareen Ahmad..muahahaha...haaihz now every1 of my mates move here n there dy.....den me always lepak with da Malay gang!!! yeahhh!!!...hahaha....when puasa dat eim..most of dem batal wan..haha...farney lah...
hahaha da teacherzz?...haha they all know me style dy luh...hahaha....well i miss Cikgu Roselin,Richard,Rita...etc etc..hahaha....oh mannn...really miss primary 6....when got free period,me n gang go canteen n c galss n makan...haha...
my class's upstairs sumore...haaa jus nx 2 gal skewl...wahhh...haha...miss da time when me always say 'Hi" 2 them ...hahah...when in class we always ejek each other wan..haha....
oh yeahh not only im flashing back da skewl times but also in church...wahhh...i was da leader 4 BB...haha..cekap lah...
but i miss Christmas time..haaihzzz make me sedih only...every year me Uncle n Aunt open house 4 family n close frends...wahhh dat time...Theodore,Rastwin,Finnian..etc etc...lepakkk...hahaha...den Koko Ole n Koko Jon summore....wahhh...punya cekapp...haha...but now all me frends go 4 furthure studiezz dy....den e oso in eepoh dy...haaihzz...nvm lah...i'll celebrate Christmas here... =) *lookin 4ward 2 it though* ;)