Thursday, October 06, 2005

oFfEr....

As 2day im enjoyin 2 da max......by playin rugbi n soccer till i wanna die of tiredness...strengthless but yet fun n enjoyin
da 3rd day of AFTERMATH....wakakakaka....
what happen in skewl 2day is dat me n Me bes fwen Wan Khalil got an offer to improve me soccer skills in BARNES SOCCER SKILLS ACADEMY which is in PERLIS...well as i went home i ask me bapak 2 think bout it lah...he said up 2 u..its ur future...
after thinkin a while...i ended up not goin 2 dat Academy....
1st of all i'll be stayin in a hostel which da rulez are tight man....beh tahan eh...
2ndly its Perlis man!!..
3rdly soccer's not gonna b my future lah if its overseas, i'll think bout it 1st...hahaha
4thly i cant c galz...coz all oso boyss boring lah macam tuh...hehe...
5th>> me malas wanna wash clothezzz malas wanna wake up early n so on...
6th>>etc...etc...etc...etc....

but da bright side is...im gonna get a cert from ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL SOCCER ACADEMY.....dats really kewl if like dat i can bcum da President 4 Malaysian Soccer Assiociation dy..wahahaha..but malas lah..dat 1 oso IF got chosen....

well....so me dicided not to go lah...haizzz....i feel like 50% wana go n 50% dun wanna go...but wut da hack lah...me target is 2 be a doctor...wakakakaka.. :p....
i wanna study study study study study n study....yehehehehe......:p
well i think ive did a wise choice..;)