Friday, October 06, 2006

MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh yeahh babyY!!!!...im free to the max noww!!!..woooh0o0o0o0o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..hahahah!!!!!
=p=p=p
okok..there;s 1 bad news...yesterday, i mean this morning around 1am..i founf out dat my ic is missing!!! arghh!!!...oh man!!..im dead!!!..haha..cant find at home...cant sleep man!!!...
well, went to Jelapang which is soo frekkin far far far away office frm my house...
waited for like almost 2 hours till my turn to make a new IC...man, this suck!!! haha..but yeah..got updated pic!! ahha..blekK!!...=p
anyways, after PMR went to prde..get me new piercing..hahah!!! blekk!!!...
then, lepak with Naomi and Jowen at starbucks..hahaha....
well, dint relli feel the freedom lah..duno y..haha..mayb jus cause its jus pmrr..chehhh..pmr nie wut..hahaha..
oh well, im off to berbuka puasa now.w.akakak!!!!!!! blekk!! =p
went to the pasar ramadhan place..packed man, full of girls..=p wakakak!! oooopss...eheheh..
oh well, bouthgt my fav..tau fu fah!! ahha....yummmilicious..:p
and im still hungry now..=.='
hhehehe...byebye!!!!...in 2 weeks time will be getting my IC!!..weee....

No comments: