Wednesday, October 04, 2006

PMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

OKok....realeasing stress by blogging now...ahhaha!!!...
well, the first day was on Monday, when I first entered the hall, my heartbeat went as if it was shootig bullets from a machine gun hahah!!!..
the first two days was good...can score..till today!!!!.....
maths and history!!...man, i totally blew it off man!!!...
arrghH!!!...and then!!!...he's the most stupidest part!!.. MR.Karu, the most hated person among all form 6'ers, screw me!!!...he screwed for my hair because it's spiky and he thinks its not decent lah wut la...and he was suprised how come i can enter the exam hall..bla bla blaaaaaa.....
he asked for my dad's number, i said he's out station..he said where??...
i said Sabah...then he keep asking bout me..how many siblings i have..whats my dad's name...then he asked again, wuts my dad's number...i was speechless for a while..then i gave him my own handphone number!!! hahahaha!!!....while i was talking to him i was smiling all the way and he said don't smile you think this is funny??..and i said no...i hav to answer all his stupid questions... when he keep saying he's gonna tell my dad, he keep smiling.then when i smile back, he said why are you smiling??...i said nothing sir...
i dun care i just keep smiling...but before that, he took my history book and bring it with him to the other table, i was at the library dat time..studying for history....
every1 was there....the form 6 puplils were there too...most of them i know....
he asked me to wach my hair and flattened it down...
even the prefects or other teachers didnt say anything bout my hair..only dat Karu!!! arghh!!...
so yeah, after waching my hair..sat with him and there's where i got my lecture i sat in front of him..with him was a girl...he was teachin dat girl some thing bout essays lah...
the girl keep staring at me...hahah!!!..was like relaxing while talking to Karu...
so the lecture ended up with a laugh on both of our face...hahah!!..
well, karu wasnt dat evil lah..but yeah he is!!..
well, i think my smile made him cool down!! haha..
cause i cant help it..looking at his strict face!!...=p hahaha!!!....
at the end, i admited dat wasnt my dad's number i said it was my number..he laughed and smile, and said, wuts ur dad's number??...i said..urmm urmm..he's busy lahh...heheh!!!...then i gav him my house number...=p
stupid me!!..admit dat was my number!!...arrghh!!...
so now, when ever i do crap, he's gonna call home...hahahah!!!...
i seriously got no mood to read my history and do my paper...aihH!!.. *sigh*
totally blew my history man!!..and my math!!!...arghh!!!...
oh well, its time to move on!!! hahha...
tmr's living skills...man, read read readddddd........
and this friday im done!!!..just one subject...geography!! hehehehe...;)


well, to all PMR canidates!!!
ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS YA ALL!!!!....MUAKXXXX!!!

No comments: