Sunday, August 14, 2005

Oh YeAh iTz A rAp!!!

wuuuuhhh huuu!!! COP's B'day was great,superb....gila gila..!!!! yeahhhh!!! lots of ppl came..it was crowded!!!...dats d way man...haha here's sum pics dat me took!!!
after rappin up aniversary, me went to parade..lepak lah..go buy da teez dat me wanted 2 buy long time ago d...hehe...c c when testing my taste adi fade lahhh...den tak jadi ler buy..:p...i wanted 2 buy a DC shoe..surveyin 4 like 3 hours still cant dside my mind ler..well at last at 7.45 den i bought da shoe...haaaarrrhh cost bout 80 bucks..kinda okok price tough..:p btw there's a streamyx carnival there...dey invite 3 malaysian idol singer ler...but me aint in to it..so did not ask 4 autographs...i oso never c malaysian idol wan...not nice lerr...akademi fantasia better lerrr..M.Idol no skills lerrr..summore da judges never giv encouradgements wan..dat makes d singers all..haaaihhhhh....i did badddd....im a loserrr... hehe!!