Saturday, August 27, 2005

VaCaTiOn~!!... 1st DaY!!

It's da skul holidayz...yay!! i went to KL 4 3 dayz...i real;ly enjoyed my vacation there meetin people...n stuff lah...

i leave home at 6.30am 2 d bus station....at 7am d bus starts it's journey...i reached KL(Pudu) around 9.30am....i waited 4 Cason 2 pick me up...
after pickin me,I went 2 his college coz he wanna do sum stuff....wow man da college's like heaven man..da facilities cekap gilarr n xpecially da babes man!!! u got 2 check it out!!!...wuuhhh!!...

okok..after doin his thangs, i went o Mid-Valley 2 meet sum1....wanna know d details got to ask me personally...haha...

after hangin out in M.Valley, me pun balik lah 2 my Bro's place...well i was happy 2 c my bri from Germany..long time no c...we hug like we never hugged b4..muahaha!!!
at nite we makan den lepak lahh..watch sum drum clips,guitar,mowie,etc..