Saturday, July 12, 2008

Instructions:Remove one question from below and add in your personal question, making it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged. I've got Tagged by Lilian Ikan Bilissss .So here's a quick one =D

1) At what age do you wish to marry?

hmm...20++?? HAHA

2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

I would like to go......around the world in 88 days =p

3) What’s your favourite thing to do?

hmm...MUSICCC,sportsss,online...acting? =p

4) Do you think money can buy happiness?

YES and NO =D yes, its just temporary.etc u got new stuff you've been wanting for ages then you'll feel happy woo0o0o after that, ahhh boooringgg haha, and NO, it cant buy eternal happiness ;)

5) Do you believe you can survive without money?

Cannoooott laaaaaaaa. I neeedddd $$$$$, if not how to buy Ramly Burger with CHEESE right =p

6) What are you afraid to lose the most?

Lose my mind? =)

7) If you win $1 million, what will you do?

hmmm donate it to the orphans?? HAHA NO WAAYY!! im soo gonna go shoppin and get a car a house....ahh EVERYTHING hahaha

8. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you

lives in an aquarium, funny, smart oh one more - she's an ikan bilis HAHA!

9) If you have only one wish, what will you wish for?

I wish....I really wish hat she's come back to me =/

10) If you could rewind time, would you?

Hell yeah =/

11) What’s your ambition?

To me a man of influence ;)

12) What’s your favourite song at the moment?

hmmmm Crumbs by Disagree (feeling emo laaa =p)

13) If you can teleport once, where would you go?

To her house and give her dog a kiss (HAHA)

14) What do you think is the most important in your life?

hmmmm.....me,myself and i? HAHA! nahh, people whom i loved the most =)

15) If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would it be?

I would be a better person in life and not be a dumbass =p

16) If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?

hmmm.....humbleness?? i talk too much laa well probally, my ragging hormones uh..LOL

17) What music have you been listening to recently?

EMO SONGS!! haha.

18. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?

S.I.N.G. =)

19) Sushi or Steamboat?

BOTH BOTH =D yuummm

20)My question: Chocolate or roses?

BOTH....wait..errr CHOCOLATESS!!!!!!!!!!! =D

THE END ;]

No comments: