Saturday, November 12, 2005

Kay eL.....

yahhoooo!!!!!! it is.....Fliday....im goin 2 Kay eL bebeh....yeahhh... :p
dat nite went to PLanet SHakers concert!!!
most of my skewlmates were there.....n suprisingly, me meet da ONG SISTARZZZZ (SArah,SaBrina n SerenE).......wuuuhhh all da way from LABUAN man!!!!... :P
me lepak with them 4 while..chit chat...ask hows Labuan n stuff....oh man i really cant speak da Labuan slang already.... ahahhaa....and guess who i met? Theodore!!! wakakaka..... oh yea he's me childhood fren... :p he's in college now..meet sum other labuan fellars too..Aaron n the otherz

me meet da crew of Planet shakers dat nite...alot of them...wuuuhhhh...da ipoh PS band...haha we lepak 4while...oh yeahh i met da YA band too...ehehe
during da concert me lepak with me skewlmates....wwuuuuhhhh da concert rawk man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive bought their limited edition T bebeh!!!! wakakaka.....cekappppp.....
while da band was playin i observed da drummer..wuuu cekap lah..
after the concert, me lined up 2 get da band's autograph but me was too late...haihzz such a long Q man den me join Theodore n da gang went 4 supper....then i went to his house lepak 4while wait 4 his house mate go berak 1st.... :P hehe..at the mean time we kacau him beraking..wakakaka..then its like 12 sth am di..Koko Jon cum pick me...in da car there's two human being from singapore...they attended da Planet Shakerz conference...so me bro bring them around KL...
we saw sum bapuks...:p hehe...c hows da nite life around KL...Kl quite hapening ah.. :p hehe
them send them 2 Sunway Tower (da place they lived)....then me n koko balik rumah n sleep.... --THE END--


No comments: