Saturday, November 12, 2005

Last Day Of Skewl.....

It was Thursday the last day of skewl......feelin kinda sad tough...haha coz will b missing all me frends....n teacherz...
well as i was in skewl, i enjoyed tokin crap with frends n saying goodbye,happi holidays, merry christmas n happi nu yr....
well, as the prefects were having their party...they had makan n water balloon man!!! wakakaka... well as i was peeping at them eating da delicious food...i was like..oh man...i asked 1 of me fren 2 bring 4 me sum..haha..ha took 4 me fried chicken wakakaka...wuuhh seeeeedapppp..... :p
then after a while i saw them planin sth but i dunno wut isit...then they started to throw water balloon at me man...wuuhh they throw da baloon among them selves...i oso kena...they all planed 2 kena kan me...dats y...haaihzz...they even took a pail of water n "siram" me...wuuuuu...me was sookin wet mann...
i oso apalagi...wakakaka....play water lahhh....wuuuu....was superb man...its like bathing..hehe..
i tought if im sooakin wet i cant go back home..oh man..if not da car oso basah..mati lah... cc after a while my clothes dried a lil....wuuuhhh.... ahaha
so dat was da last day of skewl....