Friday, January 05, 2007

ARRGHHH!!!!...PISTTT!!!!!!
Oh man, today at skewl KARU screw me again!!!...arghh! what the hell is wrong woth him lah..from last year he's been screwing me non stop bout my hair..i jus cut my hair b4 skewl start...what's his bloody prob with my hair..its so damn short and i didnt put any damn gel...
other disapline teacher didnt even screw me for my hair only dat KARU!!!..
arghh!!!!!..
almost punch him right at the face jus now...
afr.Rajan said he's like dat bla bla bla...trying to chool me down...wht the hell lah...why tell me..tell KARU lah...wanna see my parents lah wut lah...do die lah!...
skewl this week been the worst week ever...
i changed my class to 4sc3...
jus finish cutting my hair jus now in the toilet..its damn botak now....
hope dat KARU satisfied...is he still aint satisfy, im gonna bash him up...
wait and see..


No comments: