Thursday, January 18, 2007

First few months of the year...
will be busy with sports training....
morning 6am - water polo under 18
evening everyday 5pm - rugby && foottieballie..both under 18

This monday the interact exco, requested me perform with my band in the Interact IU Day again..
HAHAH!!..=pp..was very very the very happy!!!!..=D
well, i kinda planned everything already bb4 he told me..
the event wil be on April...looong way to go..but cant wait!!!!!...
Yoyo-Nand cant join the band this yr..so will be replaced by emo punk rocker guitarist Noel..
this year gonna be more happening...more thrilling...with "cekap" rock rock songs!! haha..=D
so to all interactors around Ipoh, get ur butt at SMI okaii..hahah!!..=DD
currently choosing songs to perform...still got 2 more months laaaa..
exams oso belum take lagi I dah syok gilerr..hahah..=ppp

Anyway, i thought i lost weight...
yesterday i scale my weight was 60 kg!!!!....was frekkin happy..finnaly swimmin keep me fit..and today i checked again...i went up to 64kg!!!..HAHAHA!! 4kg in 1 day??...neehh..eye sight got problemo..=p

Currently, emo days attack again...
im emo emo emoo...HAHA...=ppp

oh yeah...my hair?..
its growing.=D

No comments: