Thursday, January 11, 2007

Those Days When You.....

- shared your secrets
- talked to me on the phone for hours
- eventhough we're far appart, we still keep in touch through MSN with the webcam on
- i still remember when u called me all the way from your place to Malaysia and i owed you Rm200 for the bill (HAHA)
- still remember you took my fav black bracelet and never gonna return back to me
- still remember once when you called, you cried on the phone
- still remember whenever you come back home, you'll call me and we'll talk whatever is in our mind and spill everything out
- still remember when we used to play truth or dare on the webcam or on the phone
- still remember when i first met you
- still remember when you come home i'll be there at the mall after school seeing you

and those are now memories and how I wish we'll be as the last time.
this time without a sign you come home witout telling me nor called and went back there without me knowing.for no reason we keep no more in touch not even a 'heeeeyyyyy arsee' like we used to.








oh yeah people from KL coming down Ipoh dun 4get k..contact me if u wanna helpme get the Travis Barker's drumsticks..pls plss..really need dat stick..hehehehe...my preacious stick is calling my name..deva devaaa!!..hhehe...=p=p

No comments: