Monday, April 09, 2007

OKAII OKAII...
SMI's Interact IU Day was, hmm how should i put this...
was interesting??..LOL...not really..=p

started on Friday (a day b4 IU day), evening, went jamming with Kampung Pisang Band..stayed a night at Mat's place to practise while waiting for his bro which is from KL.He come down just to help Mat fill in our band cause Wan couldn't make it.
Mat's bro,Amar, was in Blast Off 2005!! haha.. guess which band, the emo band EXILES (hope i spell it correctly)..he plays the bass...man, was great having him to help us..=DD

IU day, rehersed once..
performance??..LOL..was a blast...=D
after IU day went parade with Wai Hin && Dhong..
wanted to play bowling but, expensive!! 7bucks per person??!! man!
jusco's better, only 2bucks..=D
decided to roam around.
too bored until we went for an eye check..=p
HAHA!..
then went back home...

sunday,
EASTER!! =DD
after church went watch Ninja Turtle =D
hmmmm, not up to my expectation really..
not my taste...so yeah..=)

MOnday (2day),
well, came to skewl with a sleepy gloomy face..
talked bout football and IU day..
during assembly, of all teachers, Pn.Shawanni (my history teacher) complimented me saying im a well manered person..haha!! and she loves my appearance..=p=p
obviously i was like SAY WHAAATTT!!..=p=p
everyone looked and me and was like
WOOOOOOOOO!!!..=p=p
okok enough of goodnews,
badnews,
drama prac was hectic as usual eventhough tmr is the comp...
cut long story short, i lost my hp thx to some1...don't wanna blame any1 but..arghh!!!..
was so damn pissed...and frustrated and all shit emotions came across me..
so yeahh..people, MY 0175557572 NUMBER GOT STOLEN WILL BE USING 0165947609 FOR THE MOMENT ANYTHING JUS GIMME A CALL OR TEXT ME... =D...
sighhh...Joycey comforted me all day..
felt a lil better but still..
and i miss Joycey..sad sad..=pp

anyways!,
today, i skipped my Bm oral test and my EST presentation..
arghh!!..shit la!!!!..
cause of drama prac which i 100% think we gnna LOSE!...
i have to frekkin suffer..if i know this things would happen, long time ago i'll leave drama...last year's batch was the best drama team...
sighh..with my gang in..with full confidence we can win...now...
sighhh..speechless..

well, got some shit rumours im flirting around?..
what the hell!!!...
man, aint ppl tired of talking bad shits??..
come on la...leave other ppl's life alone...
bet ur life suck dats y wanna care bout mine uh..haha!!..
talking to girls, isit wrong??..
making frends...mixing around wrong??..
talking on the phone with gal wrong??..
meet a fren in my skewl which happends to be my fren's fren and look familiar cant i talk to her??..
man!!...
my advice, take care of ur own life 1st b4 taking care of others okaii =D
and dont spread shits around, loser..=D
dats what i call people with no life...=)
today aint jus my day..=D

No comments: