Saturday, February 16, 2008

GahhhhHHSssSss...
I is sickkk....
yeahhhh, Devaraj's sicccccck.. LOL.
Been skipping schO0l for 3 whole days straight last week.
wonder where I got my fever from arghh...
been lack of sleep these days, thats the prob.
1st and 2nd day of CNY been working back at Lost World, yes yes still as a lifeguard :)
Beach party till 3-4am woke up around 8-ish for church as im playin for the combine service, after that went JJ to hang out LOL.whole day hung out =D
next day SICK!!!! =(
today, i ain't got any mood at all, all ineed is my throat to stop aching and i need sleep.
gonna sleep in a few mins.ZzzzZZZzzzZZzzzz....
Miss 3 whole days of sKu and i felt really really double doss bad as my exams are like the day after TOMORROW!!! sei looo...
and i miss the Cross Country, arghh and i never miss it for any reason casue every year i'll get medal wheeee..not this year.gah..
That raps it up, exam's next week.
gahhhh..im so deadddddd...deaddd i tell yaaaa..

No comments: