Monday, June 11, 2007

Good afternoon!!..=D
after along misunderstanding and some dumb attitude of mine finally everything's solved...
was releaved...oh thank God..=D
so i went to the Lost World yesterday to release some air hoping to be alright after the trip..
well, it didnt really helped...didnt planned to go actually with my brokeness of my wallet..LOL..
so Janna and the gang tried to raise fund for me..eve my kedekut sister didnt helped..so just after church they got 21 bucks enough for my pass to Dunia Sesat..=)
what great friends i've got...
played all the rides there..wasn't really interesting...
the place was small than i expected..so gang and i kept playing the slides..haha!!.was fun!!...
went to JJ after that evening celebrated Joses's brithday at secret recipe and then pizza hut..
didnt really ate..due to my frustrations and depressions and pistness..haha..
what a doink!..talked to gary and jo all evening there..
and so decided to had a talk to the girlfriend again what great friends ive got gary and jo practically took all their coins out so that i can talk to the girlfriend at the public phone due to my unsufficient amount of credit..haha!..
glad to sort things out...
so thanks peeps!! u guys really an ass saving friend..=D
was to tiredddd...currently in school right now having computer class...
didin't had lesson..so went blogging...
was soooo sleepy in class today...
goodness..fell asleep lotsa times..
gonna go back home check my frienster...
since its go cacated...danggness...
my profile all in a mess..there's no details of me except for my occupation..haha..
stoopid friendster..
gonna go to the canteen later to meet up with yobs and gang! aaaaaaa!!! i miss them!!..=DD
ciaodemao!!peeps!!

No comments: