Friday, June 08, 2007

WHOAAA!!! DEVA's back peepss!
fuhhhh after a week of absenties...bet u all miss papa uh??
and bet u miss me Joycey!!..haha awww i miss you too..hehehee..=DD muakx muakx!!

alritey...startinggg from last saturday...
was at youth...the day seems to be "Hit deva's" day...
man..so dumb...everyone keeps whacking me!..
for some reason i think its my birthday or sth...but i went thinkin, neeehhh...
they whack me everyday!...i mean everytime they see me..goodness..
that saturday was the worse whacking i got from them (the youths at church)
hahaha..oh man..wish Joycey's there to u know..."hey u babiss!! keep ur hands of my boy k!!" haha...neeehhh i imagine too much..she might join the gang and whack me up too!!haha..=p=p
so i did get some pressie from my friends..=DD hehee..
cool t-shirts..=D
card....
etc etc...
oh ya..tragic thang happened to me dat day...
i got my err err eye cutted..not exactly at the eye between my eye brow and my lashes...
oh man..i bangged a kid while i was running from the peeps who's gonna whack me...
so he got his cut too but that bad but its the same spot as mine!..hahaa..
chun aik!..=D


alrighty..moving onnn...
spended the hols most of the time at home..hanging around eat eat eat and sleep...
dats 80% of what i do at home..the other 20% spended on sports...shower..=p...tv...etc etc..
and most importantly, spending my time with my sweetheart Joycey!.=D <33

and on wednesday i went to Hao Yi' place to paint her wall..
she drew some design on the wall..and called me ah lloy and nette nette to help her out..since we're like u know talented peeps with skilled touched for these kinda art thingy..HAHAH!!..=DD
well, kinda lost my touch doing these things...its been a wlihe since i painted sprayed art works..
so we did good..
the design and colour wasn't my type.so what to do, its not my wall. jus doing what the boss ordered us to do..haha..=D
so we took almost half day to finish the wall up..well we didnt really finish the wall lah..haha..bu then its alright..=DD

so all in all...
hols was great...i gained some weights...
2-3kgs!!...and joycey, dont laugh cause u gained too k..went penang makan like babi..hahah!!..=DD

oh yeah!!..
had a great deep talk woth joycey last night..lasted for 3hours!..
fuhhh..what a night...
hmmm didnt really feel good talking bout it...
a lil pist...jealous...ahhh all in all..was good..=D
so wanna know wut we talked last night call me k..
1-300-88-2525 =D

not to forget hols ending soon!!..what the crap!!..
next week school's starting!!..booO!!!..
stoopidd...2 weeks aint enough lah...
sighh..got home works to do!!!..arghhh..
alot of them!..
essays!!..arrghhh...
=D

alritey..i'll leave you with pics i took...
haha!!...look up! =D

No comments: