Monday, June 18, 2007

HELLOWW WORLDD!!!!....
been wanting to blog like few days ago...but then cought up with forgot what and yesterday wanted to blog my dad came backin a sudden...
soo starting from the last week..=D
last week, was a very tiring week..rugby training started and so is the premier league...
our 1st game was on thursday we kicked butt!!..haha..okla we didnt really kicked,though its a win but still aint satisfied as thats like the lousiest team...should have won big....
oh wells, today, later few hours time, another game with King Edward...thats like the pro-est team marn!!!..haha..
expected to lose but still gonna kick arse!..=D
the week was preety normal...forgot what really happened..HAHAH!!..
and jus now like few minutes ago, something touched my heart lah...
my neighbour which is like one house apart (same row)...my mum left the house to send my sister
to school as im back early today for the game later..so my mum didnt close the gate i was like..aiya later nie close laa...while was online-ing..in a sudden..the neighbour which is a HAWT!!!! believe me she's hawt! haha...when ever she throws the trash outside ill look outside..=p=p HAHAHAH!!...okok back to the story...she rang my door bell..and said..hey, ur gate isn't closed...then i was like...ohhh!!...thanks you thank you..AHAHA..=p=p
oh ya forgot to tell you all, she's married lah!!!!!!...got kid!!..babi..haha..=p=p
so dont worry dont worry..=D
ahhhh....felt kinda sleepy today didnt really had good time training-ing jus now..damn anoiying
people lah..not to be frekin racist but their kind some are bad some are good mostly bad!..haha..
well depends la..neways not gonna tell which kind..=p=p
relli made me pist...am cool,chilled now...

and my pc and hp...being such an anoiying gadget lah!!..
so babi...cant connect my hp to the pc..dont know whats the problem...dang!...
and and...last night had an interesting convo with the girlfriend..wheee...
aku miss dia!!...=((
<3333 p="p" p="p" p="p" p="p="p="p">

No comments: