Saturday, November 01, 2008

OH MY HEE GEEE!!!
I GOT FREAKING INJUREDDD I FELL FROM LONDON BRIDGE.. LIKE WTFISHHH lol!
MY HAAANDDD PRECIOUS HANDDD =((((
STUPID ACCIDENT GAHSSS......


OKAY.......

OKAYYY......
THAT WOUND ISN'T REAL AT ALL hahaahh!! XD
Looi,Kambing,KFC and I was bored at school so we took some "ingredients" to make fake wound and walk around the school like sakais and donkeys to scare people away XD
So there was this scene where my maths teacher aka crazy frog saw my wound she was like.....
crazie frog : DEVA! what happened to your hand?!
Deva : aiyoo teacher just now accident lah, i ride bicycle then bang the lamp post *sighhss*
CF : what! really ah?! aiyoo why lah devaaaa, SPM's comin soon and u accident, hows ur basikal?
Deva : the basikal okay teacher but the bell a bit cacat lah cannot ring properly already =(
CF: aiyoo you better go call your mother lah go go go!!!
D : *tryin to tahan my laugh* aiyo how lah teacher i sacred my mother scold meeee =((
CF:nvm nvm come follow me to the office now i call ur mother for you *while pampering my hand*
Deva and friends : HAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
D : nolahh teacherrrrr, its fakee laaahhhhhh
CF : sure nott?? let me check?? *checking* oie!! u wanna lie to me ahh, its real means real deva.D : really lah teacher its fakeee!!! pls believe laa teacherrrr.
CF: ill call ur mother now you wait here.
everyone : noooo teacher!!!! its really fakeee LOL!!

No comments: