Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Currently feeling, Tensed uuuuuuuuup.....
just finish talking to the girlfriend...not really finish but my mom lah kacau laah..=p=p

blogging shirtless ( sexay!! hot hot =pp ) with blue shorts..=D

okay okay, didnt know why i tell you peeps that but hope it doesn't turn you on...HAHA!

Biology!!!
yeah....thats what i'm having today..
alritey, it started from last night....was thinking about bio bio bio...keep asking my self, am i prepared?? boleh dapat 'A' ker?? was so stressed out...too much to read yet so lil time...
and my mom!!, nag nag nag nag nag nag non stop..since the day i was born all she does is nag nag nag...goshhhh..old people lah...man, cant they jus like shut up for a moment...sheeeehhh...
argued with the mother last night...made me aint got mood for anything...
skipped dinner...ate some junk food found in the closet and ate maggi while wathing TV (Prison Break,Miami Ink) and sms-ing Chicken (Daniel, my bestie =D) bout bio...
at 12am, tried to study, unfortunately, nothing went in my brains..argh!!...
forced my self to absorb...so i went reading chap 3 and 4 till 1 something in the morning...
got up early to read slowly some substance went in my brain...so sad lah my brains cant function...HAHA...

exam day, 2nd paper,
was dying to answer.....
was so blurrr..its like i know nothing bout bio...dang la...
so slowly i begin to think back what i've read last night...eventually what i read i begin to remember.=DD
finished bio paper 2 in like half and hour early...didnt went to sleep ( see girlfriend, i didnt sleep haha! ) was staring outside (was sitting at the door) the basketball court...was imagining me an NBA star..=p=p haha..doing slam dunks..=p=p with all the other NBA players..hahaha!!..
then i went drawing graffiti, wrote girlfriend's name at the question paper..then i realised, that the paper i drew on i hav to pass up to my teacher!!!!..oh shoot!! the graffiti was like so big..
i was like oh no!!! die die die...then i cancelled off the graffiti with lines..=p=p till teacher can't read...hahaha..[p/s : sorry girlfriend was missing u too much...ahhah!!]
then still got time, was doing "tatoo" on my hand..heheh..
talk bout got influenced by Miami Ink....
i wrote my name "Deva" at my knuckles and girlfriend's name...=p=p
and a skull with wings, "2+2=4" [ didnt know whats that for =p ] , and a small tribal sign..=ppp
been conteng-ing my hands like everyday since everyday lah..HAHA..=p=p
so later might go out to play footie to release tension and to work out..=D
need to work my body out lah..im getting fatter..
and tonight gonna study physics and a lil bit of moral..=D
i've like memorised the Nilai for moral just that need to refresh back, and physics, fuhhhhh...
its gonna take quite a while to read...not much but go to work out the formulas..=D

Good news!!...
rage Against the Machine is getting back together!!!...heeehee!!! =DD
few days back, i put the song called "when you're gone" by Avril lavigne...
girlfriend says "why put sad song??" i said "Nolah, emo jer..=p=p missing you lah..think of u too much thats why..HAHA..=p=p
here's a happy happy song..=p=p
my type of song!..=DD

No comments: