Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yellowww!!!
had the add math exam today, was hmm lets see..was alright i guess..
"pass tu pass lah...tapi dapat A tu...imposible laaa!!"
haha..dats my answer to Shah when he asked hows add math..he went to sleep as soon as he got the paper..=p=p
got some of my exam paper back..
well,some wasn't good...but still...baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

GUESS WHAT, MY GIRLFRIEND WATCHES WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAS LMAO!! HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!
OH MAN....IM AFRAID THAT THE'LL KICK MY ASS TO PIECES... SO I'VE GOT TO U KNOW..
BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND..HAHAHA!!!!!....

fuhhhh!! cant stop laughing...
so neways, nothing much to update...
rugby triaining is on...so is football...
some of our senior came back for lower six and think got a better chance of winning than last year...as we only got 2nd in the division....

Been doing alot of thinkin about my future and all..
how is my life after form 5...well, i don't know what's in store for me yet...
just hoping and pray for the best to come...
been talking to some not so elderly ppl..haha!
bout this what career suits my personality and interest....
hoping to go to Berklee Music in US...haha..
will see how things goes...

hmmmm....gonna make full use of the time i have now to spice up my life a bit...
not doing the same old things again and again...
gonna explore something new..at the same time its gonna benefit me...
and the my friends and especially the girlfriend is giving me full support and all..
thank ya all!!.. aku cinta u all lah..
hahaha..=p=p

No comments: