Sunday, May 20, 2007

Today is Sunday...
woke up at 9.30am for church..was sooo sleepy.
was watching The F.A. cup finals, Man Utd VS Chelsea...
dang!!..Man Utd lost!!..arghh!!..
stoopiddd defenders...sad sadd!!!
was like what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
before that went to some local clicnic to get check ups on my arm...
well, my arm was injured some time ago did some dumb stunt at school..healed and then i clash with my friend during footie training..so the pain some how has come to attack me..=p=p
nothing big,my bone tissue jus teared...
doc gave some pills to take and muscle cream..its getting better already..=D

went JJ today, watched Glory something something Blades lah...
forgot the title..=p=p haha but was super duper funny!!!!!!
went with church's youths..=D

tomorrow's a schooling day...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
lazzZzzzZzZzzyyy....

No comments: