Sunday, May 06, 2007

Here's a lil update after 1 week posting the last post..=DD
Currently having examss..started since last Thursday gona end next next tuesday...
which left 7 more days of exams to go...sighh!!..
havent been like seriously studying though...hopefully last minute study helps...*cross fingers*
=p

yesterday during youth,decided to go for the Digi Celebriteen singin audition..=p=p HAHAH!! i told my gang bout it....guess whad, they laughed at me..hahah!!..ish ish..=p=p
will see how things goes then...audition is this friday...location?...dont know where got to check my comments at frinedster dat Digi sent to me..=p=p

went pizza hut yest...makan makan...in conjuncion of my sister's bday..she belanja whole fam..=DD haha...sedappp..=p=p
and today......my small lil fattie fat fat nerdie brotha bought me a pair of Zildjian drumsticks man...hahaha...as my bday present which is in a month time..haha...he so freekin sweet lah...

wanted to watch spiderman 3..but no tics lah..ish ish..dang lah....will see how next week...
planned to watch with yoha and gang (skewl friends)...he's gonna book like 10tics..=p=p
cant wait to watch...heeeee


nothing to update..
hmmm...just been missing my girlfriend alot..=((
sad saddd....

she's having exam like this thursday ( see i remember babe) hahahah!!..=p=p

theo gav me song list for youth this sat..oh man..
all the songs i havent played b4..=p=p
ahhh can laa..DEVA sifu can do it..haha..=p=p

**********************************************************************************
I MISS THE GIRLFRIEND!!!!
OH GIRLFRIEND!! U'R MY EVERYTHING..=DDD
I LOVE YOU!!!! <333
LOVE YOU GIRLFRIENDNESS!!! =DDDD
<3333333333333333333333333333333
HAPPY ANIVERSARY HUN!!!!!
**********************************************************************************

No comments: